Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Headed to Wyoming

I lived in Casper from the 4th grade though 9th grade. My Uncle Fred moved out there and found work at the coal fired power plant. His daughter is getting married this weekend and I booked all the travel plans for my Dad. At this last minute I decided ...why not cash in some frequent flyer points and join them. I haven't been to Casper in 30ish years, it will be another chance to visit one of my childhood homes and see some family that I rarely get to see. After the wedding we are headed to the Tetons and Yellowstone. From there I am not sure what I will find to do! I do think some quilt shops will be discovered.

3 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

Have a great trip! Wyoming is somewhere I've always wanted to see.

Quilting Memories said...

Wyoming is beautiful, and you will surely love the Tetons, they are breathtaking1

Carrie P. said...

Hope you are having a great time.