Thursday, October 6, 2011

Two Bucks and a Football Player

I was greeted by these two guys this morning when I cam down the cabin stairs, the actually they startled me because they were almost on the front porch!  The acorns are falling like crazy and they like to eat them!  It sounds like a gun going off sometimes when one hits the tin on the new barn.  This isn't too great of a picture because it was taken on my blackberry and through the glass on the front door.

And here is our football player (#74), he isn't getting a lot of playing time because he isn't very aggressive.  After a lifetime of telling a child "don't hit" I am not sure he gets its ok in this game....
He had just listened to his Dad tell him that he was going to have to show more to the coaches in games before he got to play more, when he turned to me and said "I can't believe I got a blue ribbon at the fair"  Maybe he is meant to be an enginner and not an athlete...and thats ok too.



2 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

I am loving that chicken!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

I totally LOVE that chicken! I showed it to my boys when we went to the fair :)