Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Yes I will honk!

I never really was one to use my horn a lot while driving. And I have been driving now for thirty years. But in the last few months I find myself honking to get through a light. You have probably been there too.....the person in the car ahead of you looks like they are praying at the red light. We know they are on their phone. The light turns green....one second, two seconds, three seconds pass. A lot of lights stay green based on the traffic that is passing over a magnet in the road. Well the first driver may look up just in time for their car to speed through the yellow leaving all behind to sit through another cycle. Thanks a lot. 

So yes I will honk now. I give you two seconds then here it comes. Most will give a apologetic wave, yesterday a lady mouthed something at me....like I was the one being rude. 

2 comments:

OhQuilter said...

Oh Yea I'm not alone! My pet peeve too!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Unreal... I see it all the time too, HONK away!