Sunday, January 1, 2017

Disney Cruise

Ok so it's been a while since I have updated my blog. My app stopped working so am giving a new one a try. Ever since taking this cruise at the end of September life has been a whirlwind

We so enjoyed getting back on a Disney cruise this time with Wade. This photo sums it up for me!!




The storm that became Hurricane Matthew prevented us from out St Johns stop but we did get to see Tortola BVI.

Kim and McKinley joined us while Marshall and Jared went on a scuba dive.





Wade's favorite part of the ship was the Mickey pool




He also had fun collecting signatures from the characters on his pillowcase and of course pirate night, Halloween fun and spending time with cousins.
















I loved that there was no wi fi so my niece and nephew had to actually talk and engage 😍

No comments: