Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Meet Banjo


I am Banjo, I know most of you have heard about me by now. I am supposed to be keeping mice away from Dad's cabin. I have a lot of fun around here, there are all kinds of barns to explore. So far I have pulled off three collars so they put one on me this time that will not pull off.

For fun I like to chase bugs and race you to the porch. I will walk ahead of you and flip over on my back be warned its a trap! As soon as you touch my tummy its ON!

Dad gives me a little canned food each night so I know where home is. (I already have him wrapped around by paw)

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Hey, Banjo! You are handsome, don't take this the wrong way but I'm not sure Hannes would agree, he's not that "in to" cats, he has his own problems with training them. You're doing a great job at the cabin keeping the rodent population at bay. Tell Nane that the blog looks great, especially the profile shot, and that I'm impressed with her "cropping" abilities; she'll understand !;)

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Yo Banjo! (That's Philadelphian) You look a LOT like me! -- Bodacious