Thursday, December 3, 2009

Old Salem




Salem's Stitchers friend from Upper Case Photography inspired me to use Old Salem's backdrop for this year's Christmas picture of the boys. I won't ever have her talent or patience, but it was fun trying. We also took the boys to the candle tea at the Single Brothers house. We saw there was no line and put Bree in the car to wait for us. It was a nice way to kick of the Christmas season. My grandmother on my Dad's side made this red and white quilt with her sisters probably back in the 40's. Christmas is just three weeks away and I still have two quilts to finish...so I know what I need to be doing tomorrow!


2 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Little cuties. I love the one with the quilt, of course.

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Great photos!! Sounds like a fun day