Monday, March 12, 2012

Make Plans for the Quilt Show

Our guild is having our bi-annual quilt show this coming weekend at the Village Inn and Conference Center in Clemmons.  We have over 140 quilts on display (I know this because I get to help put them up and take them down this year)  There will also be vendors.  We are really excited about this new location for us...plan on stopping by!  There is a $5 admission fee but hey thats cheaper than the movies and I am sure you will leave inspired.  I finished binding my entry last night (I watched four movies this weekend while getting it done)

"The Art of Comfort Quilt Show"March 16-18
Friday, 10am-7pm ~ Saturday, 10am-6:00pm ~ Sunday, 1:00-4:00pm

1 comment:

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

You sound like me ! LOL! TV + 1 machine quilting, 2 bindinds and labels-to get ready for the show!