Tuesday, August 27, 2013

No longer a land lord

Our renters have moved on and now we are working hard to get my house ready to sell. They were so kind to leave us an entire bedroom with these stickers on the wall. It took 5 of us about 2 hours to get them off. Now we repaint and have some carpet replaced....   Never thought a family of three could age a house quicker in two years than the cats and I did in 17. I hope I never have to do this again. 

Oh and yes feel free to leave things behind you don't want like the toilet brushes and hangers and bath mats....I will be happy to clean up after you. 

The good news is it goes on the market with a brand new roof!  



1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Unbelievable. Is the whole flower thing a sticker... stems and leaves too? I'm aghast... and then at the same time, I'm not. Absolutely inconsiderate behavior; but, like you say... moving on!