Sunday, November 10, 2013

A date with Harry Potter




I have to go to a conference in Orlando this week so decided to leave a few hours early while the guys are in church so i can go to The World of Harry Potter at Universals Island of Adventures.  I already find myself turning my head at every toddler at the airport. In only seven months I have become accustomed to thinking about packing toys and sippy cups. For this trip I actually grabbed my needlework. 

I know Mike and Aunt Mary will take good care of Wade in my absence but have to believe that three nights away from my guys will be a little tough. 

But Harry will help me this first night. Can't wait to relive the books through this theme park. And I will get to have a pint of butter beer!

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Enjoy! Wade is in good hands, I must admit though, you'll never get used to not having a little one along, you're part of each other now... :)