Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fall is flying by

Between getting our house in WS on the market and keeping up with life it dawned on me that Thanksgiving is in a few days!  Wade is doing great and saying almost a new word daily. 

We met a couple from Lexington this weekend that will be bringing their son home from China in January. Another future buddy for Wade and Max. 

Tomorrow cold forecast has me thinking a crock pot of pintos and a nap time spent sewing , I have a Christmas stocking to finish. 

Another sign it's Fall.....Uncle Kenny is in the woods hunting deer this afternoon and I can see at least three deer in the field right in front of the cabin!

Can you see Daddy in this photo?  Wade didn't think it was fun until Daddy jumped in too. 

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love this photo, what fun for Wade and Daddy! It was great seeing you this past week... can't wait to catch up again soon! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend, I am thankful for so many things and you are one of them!