Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Inspiration

Two kinds this past weekend.....visual and audio

One day with fellow quilt buds at the AQS show in Charlotte 
Yes it's not a painting but a quilt...
If I were a math teacher this would hang in my class
Hawaiian appliqué with 3d buds, I got to get mine back out to work on. 
And even saw Kathleen's Rainbow  Rocks!  Yes it hung at the Yadkin Arts Center first before traveling all over the country ; )

Then a little trip to Lowes so we could get the makings for my own design wall

And finally a Sunday evening with James Taylor. I have to say the man still has it!  Probably one of the top 5 concerts I have ever been to.  

Oh and the Explorer got a new decal too. Pretty sure Mom would have wanted this one too. 


1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I adore your decal; for sure your Mom is smiling. I, too, found the AQS show inspirational... I came home energized! Can't wait to see your design wall... you inspired us to get to work restretching and rehanging mine.