Wednesday, April 19, 2017

50 days to 50 count down

Saturday began my 50 day count down to my 50th birthday. Seems appropriate that I was spending the day with the man who was there in the very beginning....



We spent a long Easter weekend in Georgia, little Wade loves spending time there with his "Grey Grey" and Teenie







So my thought is to treat this countdown to this milestone birthday as a chance to count my blessings. I have a great husband and son, a job I enjoy and a great network of family and friends. So don't be surprised if you get a call from me in the next few weeks so I can tell you just that (and if we are grabbing a latte, quilting or going on a hike together even better).




1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

What a great idea, a countdown of all your many blessings. You, my friend, are indeed one of mine! Great post.