Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ready for the Beach


Can you believe I haven't been to the beach yet this year? OK, you can't really count the 30 minutes we spent at Wrightsville the day we helped Go Postal's neice move some furniture to her new apartment. But tomorrow we take off for Cherry Grove...with great friends from the ski club. It will be some past due R&R. I love the beach in September! This place is called Hazel's Child. Their parents built it right after Hazel took out most of North Myrtle Beach. Saturday night will see 25 folks gathered in the upper unit eating boiled shrimp, corn, baked potatoes and the most delicious baked onions I have ever tasted. We will have to take some long walks to balance the amount of food I plan on eating!




4 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

Sounds like a great time to me. Have fun and be safe!

Quilting Memories said...

Have fun !!!! We are haeded to MB in Oct.ith my Sister and BIL and Brother and SIL.....can't wait.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Have fun, you can eat extra for me!

Almond-Rubio Family said...

How did they make the bakes Onion? Sounds delicious!!!!