Monday, September 8, 2008

In Town Retreat

All 10 members of my Bee were able to participate in another day of sewing on Saturday. It amazing what you can get done when there are no other distractions (except for the occasional boggie break when LP's tunes get cranking) Not sure the church vacum will ever be the same....but we decided to make them a quilt for the next fundraiser so maybe they will let us still "borrow" their space again.

I got the second of my two rail fence quilts tied....hopefully they will be ready to show on their respective twin beds in a few weeks in time for my Dad's visit at the end of the month.

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Looks like a fun group to hang out with, even though you did pass up so many other opportunities (football game, airshow, etc...). Can't wait to see those rail fence beauties.

Salem Stitcher said...

Your comment on my blog cracked me up. I go home and take a nap and you go for a 4.5 mile bike ride!

I imagine you were sore after working on that quilt all day. Tying quilts is not for wimps. It's hard work!