Monday, February 2, 2009

Computer Woes

I will have to be quiet for a little while. My computer at home is on its last legs. I have bought an external hard drive and think I have time to copy over all my pictures/music/tax returns before I give up on it all together. I will have to wait until I return from Steamboat to get a new one up and running. In the mean time I will have to limit my blogging (since the work computer is my only access). I now have to decide if I get another desktop (the best value) or go for the portability of a laptop.


We had a great Bee retreat. I have the Relay for Life quilt all ready to go and got a lot done on other projects too. I didn't even take one picture all weekend so I will follow up with some later.


Now its time to get some major projects wrapped up at work, pick up the freshly tuned skis, and get a pedicure (you don't want to tempt fate...you are more likely to get hurt if you don't shave your legs and have nasty feet). I will try to borrow someone's laptop on the trip and post a few shots.




1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I seriously do not know where my comment vanished to... just so you'll know, I think you need to go computer shopping, your posts are definitely missed here on blogger!