Monday, February 16, 2009

What a Week




Go Postal and I (and the other 22 folks from the ski club) had one of our best ski trips EVER! Steamboat is known for their legendary powder and on Wednesday we got to experience about 14" of it at the summit. Mrs Goodneedle and I laughed that it was like high loft polyester batting! I will post more pictures later (the new home computer has been ordered and Dell should be shipping it later this week). We all returned safe and with big smiles on our faces.

I was even treated to a sleigh ride and steak dinner in a heated teepee for Valentines Day the night before we left.


Yesterday I got to see the progress on Go Postal's new car barn. The footings and block were completed while we were away. Foreman Banjo is back on the job now...inspecting the work and ridding the site of any unwanted rodents.

6 comments:

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Oh, that may be the best Valentine's date EVER! How cool!! Can't wait to see your and Mrs. G's pic from the trip!

Salem Stitcher said...

Yep, the Valentine's sleigh ride and dinner sounds wonderful. I'm glad the trip was the best yet. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it. Since I won't be at bee, maybe you can tell me what we do Pilot Mountain...

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Banjo takes his responsibilities very seriously. Ultra high loft poly batting is the BEST! It was a great week!!

Heritage Quilter said...

Wow, at Teepee. Haven't seen one of those in a while. Very special indeed.

Carrie P. said...

What a fantastic Valentine's date. Sounds like a very fun time.

Almond-Rubio Family said...

Can't wait to see more pictures of the trip. And can't wait for that friggin' barn to be DONE!!! :o)