Monday, February 23, 2009

Still Waiting


Dell pushed out the ship date for my new computer another week...don't know if they are waiting on a part or have cut their capacity back but its frustrating not having access to the internet at home.
Here is a fun shot of my hair...straight. It has never been straight before, but my hairdresser has been wanting to do this for a while and since we were headed out to see Willie Nelson Saturday night I let her play. It took her about 30 minutes, I know I will never have the patience or skill to do it myself. This was taken while Go Postal and I were waiting for our Pizza at "Sticks and Stones" prior to the concert. Willie was fun, a very diverse crowd I must say.
Next I have to complete our 80's look for little sister's big 40th bash this weekend. Go Postal will sport the Sonnny Crocket look from Miami Vice and I am going to attempt to pull off a mini skirt and banana clip. We will take pictures of this one for sure.

5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Who is that? Seriously... ;)

Glad y'all had fun at Willie's concert!

A mini skirt and banana clip will be worth staying tuned for...

Salem Stitcher said...

I bet it did take her forever to straighten your hair!

I bet the concert was a lot of fun.

Karen Newman Fridy said...

I think I still have some banana clips...and for sure I still have a bunch of 80's jewelry in a drawer if you need to borrow any...I did send the leg warmers to Goodwill a few years ago

:-)

Carrie P. said...

Your hair looks nice straight but I am like you. Just go natural. A mini skirt, oh my! Go Postal will like that.

Almond-Rubio Family said...

LOVE the hair straight look on you, but I know EXACTLY how you feel that I like mine straight, but don't have the diligence to do it on a regular basis. Takes too much time that I'd rather be doing something else with!