Monday, March 2, 2009

No Snow Day for Me





We probably had about 5" of snow at my house last night...and I had just filled the bird feeder before leaving this weekend. I came in a little tardy so I could enjoy all the colorful birds against this pretty back drop. The new computer is in but I have to pick it up at the Fed Ex depot...so maybe soon I can share pictures of this weekend's 80's dance party.


So no snow day for me, but at least I have a pretty view from the office window (a little less impressive than the real thing due to my camera phone shooting this through glass, but you get the idea)


4 comments:

MJMR said...

Seeing snow from any perspective is fun. No matter if one must go to work or sit at home and look out the window. We haven't had this pretty a snowscape in a long time and proably will not see it again for a while.

Salem Stitcher said...

Yep, no snow day for me either. I whined about it a lot today too.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Glad to know the "bird program" didn't fall on deaf ears! Did you fill a bird bath, too? ;)

Almond-Rubio Family said...

Very beautiful scene from the back of the office. ALMOST makes me want to be back there :o)