Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back On Line!


In between sewing my $5 block (with a friend who is learning to quilt from square one) I set up my new home computer. So far it has worked flawlessly, finding the proper drivers for the printer and connecting to the internet. The only sad thing is that my 8 year old curved keyboard doesn't have a USB end...so I can't use it on this new box. How sad. I love the curved key board, I also use one at work and it helps me type more accurately and is less fatigue on my wrists. But for now...I am back online at home. Too bad its bedtime...I have facebook friend invitations to accept, party photos to upload and all kinds of catching up to do.
So here is Go Postal and I at the 80's party....we had a lot of fun and I know little sister will not soon forget her Dad and both Sisters out on the dance floor ushering in her 4oth.

5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Glad to have you back, you've been missed. Love this photo, I know you guys had a blast!

Salem Stitcher said...

Gosh, if you just had a big jacket with huge shoulder pads, I would think you raided my closet from 1982.

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Nice Date with Don Johnson! *LOL* You guys look like you had so much fun!

Bonnie

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Glad the new computer has you up and running again! Looks like the partay was lots of FUN!

Almond-Rubio Family said...

We had a GREAT time at the 80's party! It WAS fun seeing all of your family having such a wonderful time together!! I want to be a Marshall :O)