Friday, March 13, 2009

Relay for Life Quilt Raffle-Chocolate Kisses














Thanks to all the ladies of Miss Bee Haven for their help on our Relay for Life Raffle Quilt. It is twin sized and has a lot Moda blues/pinks/green with chocolate brown centers and borders. The back also has pink ribbon fabric from the Quilt for a Cure line. Tickets are $2 each or three for $5. You can follow a link below to my Relay page where donations can be made online....and I will fill out your tickets. Special Thanks to Mrs Goodneedle who quilted it for us!


http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09SA?px=6118010&pg=personal&fr_id=12750&fl=en_US&s_tafId=339583

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I just love Chocolate Kisses! :) Here's hoping there are lots of other choco-holics out there, too!

Carrie P. said...

I love that quilt. Maybe I am the winner. You are so kind to make that quilt for such a worthy cause. You go girl!!