Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beadboard is Up



The second wall of beadboard is now done! Go Postal also has a retaining wall/railing built around the staircase and has a few more things to do before the final inspection. We have to paint the ceiling in here so the lights can be hung....then POWER ON!!

This isn't a great photo (taken with my little blackberry at night) but thats a pretty big grin for Go Postal, this room is really shaping up. He is standing close to where I want my design wall ; )



I spent some time Wed making items for our guild's boutique in the upcoming April show. I made some burp clothes, and matching diaper cover....just need to add the elastic to the waist and legs.





I haven't broken the news yet to Zorro that soon I will be headed back to work, as you can see he likes the morning routine of coffee and the Today show....A Lot.

3 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Good luck with the new job. You and Zorro will just have to start a new routine.

Salem Stitcher said...

Maybe Zorro an go to work with you like Shelby does with me sometimes. He's a good boy. He can do it!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Wow...the room is really coming along!!

Zorro does look comfey...you'll just have to leave him the remote :)