Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Disney Dream - Aquaduck Slide

This is still an artists rendering, but the newest Disney Cruise line will set sail in 2011 and we are going. I can't wait to ride this slide "The Aquaduck" You actually go out over the railing of the ship in a plexiglass tube. We have never taken a family trip like this and I expect Disney will not let us down when it comes to making a treasured memory. And in case we are getting a little too much together time, there is an adults only pool and restaurant. My siblings can have that stuff, I will be with the kids on the Aquaduck...I hope you can ride it in the dark too.

3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I can't see it in detail, the photo won't enlarge, I guess I'll need to do some Internet research. I have no doubt where you will be, you are the best Aunt of all time... quack!

Salem Stitcher said...

Okay, when you say "aquaduck", the song "Disco Duck" flashed in my pea brain. Now I'll have THAT in my head all day! (hee hee!)

I'm sure it'll be a blast but that whole "going out over the rail thing" freaks me out. You're definitely the best aunt!

OhQuilter said...

I've said it before and I'll join the chorus here, you are the best Aunt!! And Brave!