Friday, August 27, 2010

If I NEEDED another bicycle....

Check out the patchwork motif on the fenders! This would be a great beach bike. I bet Bonnie would like the Creamsicle orange one right beside it. We could attach a big sewing basket to the front....cruise the New River Trail a ways, find a sunny rock at the edge of the river....have a snack and do a little hand work. OK I can dream. Reallity is that I haven't been on either of my bikes in months....or done any handwork. But if I can get settled into the cabin and get my house ready to put on the market maybe the Fall will allow more time for these activities.

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love your dream AND that bike~ :)

Karen Newman Fridy said...

very cool!

Salem Stitcher said...

Too funny!

I'm looking forward to getting on my bike soon too. It's been a while!

OhQuilter said...

This picture is definitely you! Biking w/ Starbucks! You are one talented lady!