Sunday, September 30, 2012

Found time on a rainy Saturday...

Sometimes changed plans can open up a window of productivity! My plans for the weekend changed and I got a free afternoon and evening We decided to hang our wedding picture over our bed but it looked so dull against the white wall. So after testing a pretty blue grey for weeks we got it finished yesterday during the rain. I also had been searching for just the right sized bed skirt. It had to have a 21" drop and split corners to fit our bed. I would love to know more about the history of this bed. It once was a rope bed, then was spliced and enlarged to fit a double mattress. We then bought special rails so it could fit my queen sized Sleep Number mattress. It still sits high so we will have to be careful in about six months when I hope there are some Saturday morning tickle/snuggle sessions.

2 comments:

Lila said...

It looks REALLY good!!! I'm glad you were able to be productive with your unexpected free time :o)

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Love it! Good for you~