Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fat Quarter Bag

I am about seven to ten years behind everyone that we're making these bags....a friend told me you could carry a child around in them they were so big!

We'll Shhhh this one is going to Aunt Kim for her birthday. She would probably like it if I shipped Wade along with it for a few nights anyway. 

Now that I have made one I may have to look through my other fabric and make some more. What a great bag for a college student maybe made out of their school's colors...

3 comments:

Special K said...

I love it the bag and the colors! Thanks Leanne!!!

kt said...

What is the name of the pattern for this bag? I went to a quilting class several weeks ago and a lady there had one. Others maintained that it was made from 6 fat quarters. The lady said no but could not remember the name of the pattern. This bag was popular just before I came back to quilting and I would LOVE to make one or a dozen!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Wonderful bag; and photo! Your sister will love it!!