Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas is a coming!

Wade asked all last week about a Christmas tree so Sunday afternoon we finally had a chance to drive up to Sparta and select one. Rudolph has the nose for finding a good tree. 

We need a skinny tree !!!  This one will be just right. 


He thought hanging the ornaments was a race I think and was very proud of his end result. Daddy will do some rearranging in a little while I feel certain. 



So we are about ready!  I even got his stocking done so he could hang it, there were just enough scraps to make a third one. I stole these fabrics and pattern from Mrs Goodneedle at one of our Bee's Dirty Santa exchanges several years back. They are perfect for the cabin  and I think she forgave me   



I have gotten cards mailed, most of the shopping done and even a batch of spice cookies made. Now let's get to enjoying the company of friends and family and delighting in Christmas through the eyes of a three year old. 


1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You are forgiven; the cabin looks wonderfully festive, enjoy every minute!