Monday, December 10, 2007

Finished for Christmas


I took this "Loose Ends" class about 10 years ago, got the borders on about three years ago, quilted and bound three sides about 18 months ago.....and FINALLY its up. Go Postal helped hang the quilt hangers within the footprint of the framed picture that hangs on this wall the rest of the year. This was my first attempt at stippling by machines and I used it as a warm up for completing my neice's quilt. My original thought was to have a quilt for every season on this wall....but at the pace I am going......

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Focus on this-- it's DONE! And, it's lovely... your home is warm and welcoming; this quilt only adds to the ambiance! Well done.

Salem Stitcher said...

Your quilt looks great! I have one that's 10 years in the making myself. One day I'll finish hand quilting it (yes, I can hand quilt)so I can finally enjoy it!

P.S. Way to go Banjo!