Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day



No trains for me! Go Postal gave me this saphire pendant hoping it would go with my Mom's saphire ring that I wear often. They look great together!
The second attempt at Flan worked fine, we had a huge meal. And even though his neices and nephews are older than mine...we still had fun opening gifts and watching them play "guitar hero" on the PS2. Banjo got a whole can of wet food since after all...it was Christmas.


Hope everyone was able to share this wonderful day with family and friends. I got to celebrate three times...in Georgia with Dad, Teen and Kim's family, then with Mary and her boys in Winston-Salem Christmas Eve...and with Mike's family Christmas day.

3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

What a beautiful gift, you make it look good! G.P. is so very thoughtful, by choosing to give you a necklace that already matches something that means the world to you is a smart move.

Salem Stitcher said...

Sounds like you had a fun-filled holiday. I can't wait to see the necklace in person. It looks lovely. G.P. did good!

Anonymous said...

TOO BAD THE DIAMONDS WEREN'T IN A RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!