Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Quilters Christmas Dinner

Here are all of my quilting buddies our for our annual Christmas dinner and dirty Santa gift exchange. Everyone was pretty pleased with the gift they opened. I thought I was home free until Mrs Goodneedle decided to steal my fabric. But alas....I got to open another and just look:




How Cool is this...A chicken pin-cushion. I really can use this more than fabric...he can go with me on my next retreat. I have several of the grab it magnetic pin cushions but they don't always stay in tack in the bottom of a tote bag.











The gift that got away.....







Can't wait to see these in next year's quilt show!!


2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Looks like a fun bunch of gals, one is greedier than the others! I'll do these fabrics proud, just for you, I promise!

Anonymous said...

Was there any wine involved???? :o)