Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Pictures..A Toast and A Prayer


We spent New Year's at Sugar Mountain (and sat around comparing our 100 things lists) My new little Nikon has "fireworks" setting and it did pretty good capturing the show we saw off our deck. Here's us toasting to a great CY08! Whole Wheat and Dairy Queen were cut out of the picture (still getting used to the little camera on delayed shutter mode)


About 10:30pm we heard the helicopter coming and new it meant someone had been hurt bad skiing. The pilot landed on the tennis courts and it only took a few minutes to pick up their patient and take off again. I have googled for news of the accident but didn't find any articles about it. I pray they are making a speedy recovery.

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Joining you in prayer for the injured. When I was in the E.D. on Sat. PM a nurse collapsed in an apparent heart attack. I did the same thing, scouring for news locally, but couldn't find a thing.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous fireworks picture!!! WOW - that little camera of yours RULES! I want one!!