Monday, March 10, 2008

Two Guys on the Couch


Zorro has really become an emotionally needy cat since he lost his big brother Z Kitty. Saturday afternoon was very windy and rainy so the guys just hung out a while watching "Flip it Back" on the HG Channel. We later scoped out the eave and found the gap where the still yet to be identified "critter" is getting in. Go Postal said the opening (and droppings yuck) we found are too little to be squirrel. I am telling myself it must be a chipmunk then, because if its a mouse I will have to move immediately!!!




4 comments:

Almond-Rubio Family said...

Why don't you let Banjo get in there and get after the critter(s)?

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

We had a squirrel in our attic in CT, it somehow made it in and out of a hole too small to believe, I was amazed!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

If it turns out to be a mouse I have an AWESOME mousetrap...worked first time, it conceals the, um, evidence, and it's easy to dispose of the, um, evidence...we've only had a visitor once. Let me know if you need to borrow it!

That looks like one comfy cat...a great way to spend a rainy day!

Salem Stitcher said...

I don't know who looks happier there on the couch. Both guys seem pretty content.