Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Big Time in Tampa

The Blues fest was very nice. It was set in Vinoy park right along Tampa Bay. It was sunny all day and they were giving out free samples of Starbucks iced coffee....how could I not be happy. I am not a huge Blues fan but its growing on me. I enjoyed one artist a lot....Tab Benoit. He is from New Orleans and fairly young (40) for a blues musician. The Civic did great...38 mpg and Go Postal didn't flinch at the twelve hour drive home...he said it was worth it so I guess he really enjoyed the trip. Los Lonely Boys were great. We had a good time watching those in the crowd that hadn't heard of them before...quickly become impressed with their talent. I'll post some pictures later.

2 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

I'm glad you both had a good time and it was worth the trip (and the airline hassle).

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I like that froggy, he's quite talented apparently; worth the drive right there! :)