Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Its a Small World


Imagine my suprise when I saw my college roomate from Texas Tech on the plane from Houston to San Pedro Sula Honduras last week. She and her husband (a youth pastor) were taking 10 kids on a Mission trip...and I was traveling down there for business. We hadn't seen each other in about 10 years....its been 18 years since we graduated. But it was just as easy to visit with her as ever. And she now lives in the same Texas town as my sister's in-laws. We were seated one row apart....I have to believe I was suppose to run into her! I made sure her middle daughter knew all about the food fight her Mom started back in the day. Love Ya!!

2 comments:

Almond-Rubio Family said...

What a small world it is!!

Salem Stitcher said...

That is too cool! You're right, it was meant to be for you both to be on that plane.