Monday, October 27, 2008

BYOP


Buddy went with Go Postal and I to a BYOP (Bring Your Own Pumpkin) party last night and he came prepared with a pattern book. I carved the skull and cross bones and Go Postal did the Haunted Castle. The little saws and scoopers that come with these patterns sure beat the butcher knives we used to use as kids for details (not to mention safety). Thanks Off Camber for a great party...most people would be scared of all those pumpkin guts all spread on their driveways!



3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

What scary pumpkins those are!! I'm glad y'all had the opportunity to spend some fun time with the kiddos and pumpkin seeds... I love Halloween; and you're right about the tools for carving, they're great!

quiltkeemosabe said...

didn't think about this yesterday, but your pumpkin post made methink of a party we went to in Warrenton when we lived there. We didnt' go for the carving but after dark when all the pumpkins were lit and the yard and walkway was filled with them! What a wonderful sight! Glad you and buddy had a good time

Karen Newman Fridy said...

COOL! That reminds me...I still need to get pumpkins! Yikes! And I have about 22 or so people coming for Hotdogs on Halloween...

Um, can I borrow your pumpkins? ;-)