Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Surprise Quilt!

Our Bee made this as a surprise "good wishes" gift for a member that will be having surgery next week. I think we really suprised her. We each started with a snippet of the border fabric and the pattern for this "Hearth and Home" block. I love the way everyone's turned out a little different based on their fabric choices/values. This group suprised me last year with my 4oth quilt, don't quilters make the best friends?

My job was to bind it and I didn't finish it until Sunday morning (sitting at the hotel in Asheville) so I decided what a better way to get a nice photo than to hike with it and display it against God's Fall color pallete atop Tennant mountain.

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Well done! You found the perfect photo spot for this beauty!!