Salem Stitcher had this on her blog...I love these kind of exercises....who's next?
1.Where is your cell phone? Both on table downstairs
2.Where is your significant other? Hmm, probably on a ladder fixing something
3.Your hair color? Brown/Gray....
4. Your mother? With her Heavenly Father
5. Your father? Pigging out at his 50th High School Reunion
6. Your favorite thing? Starbucks Latte (I assume we are talking inanimate objects)
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember any.
8. Your dream/goal? Have a secure financial future, then the health to spend it traveling in retirement
9. The room you're in? Sewing/Computer/Dumping Station
10. Your hobby? Quilting/Cycling/Hiking/Skiing
11. Your fear? Becoming a burden for someone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Reading bedtime stories
13. Where were you last night? With Go Postal trying to fix my air conditioner drain
14. What you're not? Organized
15. One of your wish-list items? a 1967 sports car (same model year as me)
16. Where you grew up? Texas and Wyoming
17. The last thing you did? Planted Pansies
18. What are you wearing? Sweats
19. Your TV? Not up with the times....a 25" Sony, not flat screen or HD
20. Your pet? Zorro the Cat
21. Your computer? Full of stuff I should back up
22. Your mood? Melancholy
23. Missing Someone? My Mom
24. Your car? Which one....The Gas Guzzler, The Truck that was my Grandfathers, or the Civic
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? It would be a combo biking/quilting store....called Spokes and Stitches
27. Your summer? Gone
28.Love someone? Lots of someones, but one mailman in particular
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Hard, when Whole Wheat told the story of trying to put chicken bones he found in the yard down his garbage disposal
31. When is the last time you cried? Been a few weeks now...