Monday, December 15, 2008

Almonds

Flying squirrels like Almonds! Go Postal came down the stairs proclaiming we should break open champagne Saturday!


(I had to tell my sister this story...but not let on he was checking squirrel traps first, needless to say she thought he had proposed...I am such a mean big sister sometimes)


We caught one squirrel and the bait in the other trap had been stolen. So at least now there is hope of slowly ridding the attic of these guys. Thanks Dairy Queen for the Almonds!

5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Yes, you can be a tease! Good news about the squirrel!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

one down...??? to go.....too bad Planter's isn't local anymore, you could audition for a commercila! (I'm thinking Super Bowl here...could be a great one!!)

Salem Stitcher said...

Good luck catching his pals!

Almond-Rubio Family said...

When I saw Almonds, I thought the post was going to be about our family :o) How egocentric of me.

I'm glad that at least the almonds are working!!

Too funny on your joke to your sis!! YOU ARE MEAN!!!!!!!!!! When is that peace of doo-doo gonna do it?

Carrie P. said...

So glad you got that little menace. Hope there are no more.