Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged


Mrs Goodneedle tagged me to look at my computer and pick the fourth file, fourth photo and publish it. My home computer has been given last rights...so shhh this is on my work computer's hard drive.
This photo was taken as one of my friends was taken out to lunch for her birthday. She has moved on now (Pepsi instead of Hanes) but luckily we still get to see each other for lunch! I miss not having her here at the office.
I think most of my other blogging buddies have been tagged now (I am supposed to select four more to keep this post going) but I will tag Sofia's Mom next, lets see what her fourth photo will be!

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Feliz Cumpleanos to your friend! Thanks for playing along...

Almond-Rubio Family said...

CUTE picture of Nicole!!!! I'm sure she'll see it and laugh out loud.

OK, now I'm tagged. Better get on it.