Friday, January 9, 2009

Bucket List - Checked off in 2008

I have a to do list going almost every day....what I need to get done at work, for the ski club, at home etc. But one of the most fun lists I have made was my bucket list. A group of friends spent New Year's Eve last year dreaming up our personal synopsis of places to visit and things to experience before we die. We had a lot of fun sharing our lists as we welcomed in 2008.

Looking back at 2008, I was able to check off several items on my bucket list....and I reserve the right to add more as I travel on! I will probably never have the time or the money to do everything on the list...but what a nice dream.


My entire list was published last year about this time,

Here are the ones I completed:


11 Learn to make Biscotti (thanks Sharon)

21 Quilt the twin tops my great grandmother gave Mom for graduation

27 Teach a child to quilt (hope to repeat)

55 Picnic at Sunset atop a NC mountain (cut short by a approaching thunderstorm, will do again)

61 Donate a pony tail

62 Dress up like Princess Leah for Halloween (before #61)

75Have Laser Hair removal on my legs

4 comments:

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Oh! I've been wondering about the laser hair removal..how did that go? Is it painful at all? I'm such a wimp.Right now my legs are furry until short season!*LOL*

Bonnie

Karen Newman Fridy said...

You have some good things accomplished! So, for every one done, will you add a new one to replace it?

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Amazing accomplishments, each one. Well done!! I'm impressed that you could remember where you kept your list! ha!!

Almond-Rubio Family said...

I still need to do my list!! I've got it on my to do list that I never seem to get around to - BOOOO!!!!

Laser hair removal made the list!! FUNNY!!!!