Monday, January 19, 2009

Worth Every Penny


No I wasn't this close to the Glen or Don at The Eagles concert Saturday night....but let me just say I can see why these guys can pull in $150 for a ticket. I gave Go Postal tickets for Christmas when I got an e-mail from American Express offering a early deal. I like the Eagles...I grew up listening to them...and still listen to them. Now, I have new respect for them....we LOVED their concert. Their new albulm "Long Road Out of Eden" proves they still have what it takes on vocals, something a lot of bands lack after thirty years. This show had excellent video that complimented each song and never distracted. They played some of the new stuff...and most of the old. They played for three hours. They looked like they were having fun...and appreciated their fans. They joked, they played the songs just like they were recorded, and nobody left the sold out venue dissapointed. Another item off the bucket list .... See The Eagles Live!!!

4 comments:

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Cool!! I love their music and you're right...they still have it after all this time.

Salem Stitcher said...

I bet it was great. It would love to see them. Maybe next time!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I'll bet it was warmer there than here on Saturday! ;)

Almond-Rubio Family said...

VERY COOL!!!!! Go Postal had a GOOD Christmas!