Monday, May 24, 2010

Mowers have Air Filters?



I told Go Postal that my mower had been slowly getting sicker and the last time I mowed I wasn't even sure I would finish before it expired. He asked "have you checked the air filter?" No, I didn't even know they had one. Well he saved it so he could show me...and scolded, I don't want to hear you complain about this mower any more, I don't even know how it could start. Sorry! But woo hoo now I don't have to buy a new mower....I can shop for a new bathing suit or two for our trip.



All the rain sure has made my garden take off. I have lots of tomatoes coming....the potato vines are growing great and squash, zuchini, peppers, cucumbers and basil all are growing great. All I have to battle now is the grass that keeps creeping in from the field.....and this guy who lives under the pack house and likes to munch.




5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

There should definitely be a bikini in your future, given your destination.

I know this isn't saying much, but I had no idea there were AF's in mowers either, that's what husbands are for. :)

Salem Stitcher said...

Huh. Mowers have air filters. I never even thought of that!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

I had no idea either! Makes sense I guess. Well, bikini shopping sounds like way more fun than a new mower.

(and Mrs. G's right...that's what husbands are for! That, and lifting heavy stuff)

OhQuilter said...

I hate to think what Go Postal would think of someone who still doesn't own a lawn mower let alone know that they have air filters?? SO much to learn that I really don't want to know! Although I hate ignorance I better get going!

MJMR said...

Lawn mowers have air filters??????? Who knew!??!