Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Fun

The ski club went to the new stadium Friday night to see a W-S Dash game. Buddy was also there for reading books at school. He is showing me his face painting here. I will check out his baseball game next week.

Go Postal and I spent most of Saturday figuring out the new saw and how to install the laminate flooring. There is a lot of calculating at first and figuring out how to work the spacers etc. We got three rows done before calling it quits for the night....(only 46 more to go). For us getting a project figured out and started is 75% of the work.

And finally everyone wants to know a color theme for the wedding. The cake decorator, the dresses for the girls, decorations at the reception..... I didn't really have anything set in my head so I did what any quilter might do, I went fabric shopping for inspiration. Here we go, Moda's Garden Party fabric line. Sage, Tan and Dusty Pink....I can work around that! Its a little more fru fru than my normal color pallete, but I think perfect for my July wedding.



3 comments:

MJMR said...

They will make a beautiful palette to work form for your special day.
Congrats!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Perfect colors! I love it!!

Buddy looks very serious about his face painting, glad he was able to share that with you!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Love the colors AND how you picked them!!