Thursday, July 8, 2010

Countdown

Go Postal's Dad will not get to move home until next week now (it was suppose to be today), I caught a cold, and my pianist is having her first Grandbaby in WV! But all in all wedding plans are falling into place and in two days I will be Mrs GP so all is well. We are staying a few nights at the Planters Inn in Charleston and it looks very nice. We even found a postal museum to visit while we are down there. Wonder if there are any good quilt shops to check out? Family starts to roll in tonight, pedicures this afternoon....let the fun begin!

3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Sit back and relax, it's running on legs of it's own now! :)

People, Places and Quilts is a must-visit shop in Charleston.

Salem Stitcher said...

Yep, People, Places and Quilts - definitely stop there.

I'm sorry to hear GP's dad won't be home until next week.

Every time I've been in my car this week, you've brought a smile to my face. Every bump brings the sound of river rock bouncing around in a multitude of mason jars. It sounds a lot like wedding bells!

MJMR said...

Best of luck tomorrow. I know you will be a beautiful bride. Enjoy your day.