Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ring Bearer Pillows

I mentioned at Black Mt...how nice it would be to have ring bearer pillows that you could actually use again. I have a great group of friends.....they took the idea and ran with it. Based on the google image I posted on my blog to announce our engagement, this is what I recieved. The fabrics are from the Garden Party line and will match all the signature blocks that were signed at the reception. KB and Gina did an awesome job...they are even hand quilted. Thank You!!!!

4 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

Yep, those two are something else! BTW, I have your signature blocks - forgot to tell you yesterday. I'll try to remember to bring them to bee.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

They are wonderful; the helpers and the pillows! These two lovebirds are the perfect complement to any Garden Party!

Kathleen said...

Now THAT makes me smile! They look great on that rail. What fun!

sername said...

Congratulations on the marriage and the barn. If you would like to hang a Barn Quilt, I am sure your man (and friends), would be of some great help. Go to: http://barnquilting.ning.com/ and seach for some instructions. There are a few suggestions here if you look hard enough.

A lot will depend on the size (8' x 8'), and the barn frameing, and the material used. Keep us in the loop. Maybe I can be of some help, and I am sure everyone would like to see your pictures.