Saturday, June 7, 2008

Buddy is Riding a Bike!


Buddy is riding with no training wheels. I have also bought a used trail-a-bike that his little brother can use behind my bicycle. On one of my upcoming Friday's off...we will all head to Salem Lake for a good ride! His mother looked at me with a dissapointed look....now you are going to make me ride again aren't you? She got a new mountain bike and rode a few times just before getting pregnant with Buddy....so yes, its time to get back on that bike! Good Job Buddy!










Here is an action shot from the Jumpaline party....Go Postal was bracing himself so I couldn't launch him.








4 comments:

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Both photos have captured pure joy! How exciting for Buddy...the new found freedom of mastering the bike. Won't be long before he's riding with you on the trails!

Almond-Rubio Family said...

That's AWESOME!!!!!! You got really high. Looks like Mike will be heading into space :o)

Can't wait to go riding with you all sometime.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Great post, if you launched GP would that be considered Air Mail(Male)?

I would have to agree with Buddy's Mom about getting back on that bike... groan.

Salem Stitcher said...

Air Male! Mrs. G cracks me up!

Do you remember the first time on a bike with no hand to hold you and no training wheels? I do. That is the best feeling! Congrats to Buddy!