Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jumpaline Party



I got to spend my birthday with the whole crew on the Jumpoline (this is what Buddy and Little Man call the trampoline at their new house) Kim, Mary and I liked to jump as kids...but things have changed a little for all of us. I don't remember being so swimmy headed and I am sure I am going to be sore tomorrow.
I got lots of nice gifts...a new purse from the sister that thinks I need to have more feminine accessories, a pair of flip flops that you can convert with velcro straps to match any outfit, and a beatiful rocker I spotted in Blowing Rock several months ago with Go Postal. Hmmm....that wasn't a crack at my age I hope. Anyway a great way to spend a birthday!

3 comments:

Almond-Rubio Family said...

AWWW!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Lots of nice presents too. No more comments on the Mike gifts :o)

Quilting Memories said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Looks like a good time was had by all... Bobbin

Salem Stitcher said...

Happy Birthday to you! Man, that looks like a rowdy bunch! I'd need that rocker after a day with all those younguns!