Monday, June 30, 2008

SPAM Stinks

OK within a few minutes of posting that last entry I was spammed 6 times... I hate to make people type in that funky w o rd that Blogger uses to separate the real folks from the spamers but I guess I have no choice. Sorry, but nobody wants to see all that trash. But please keep the comments coming! It lets me know who is checking in.

If you don't ever comment...come on, its not that hard. You just have to remember a user name and password (for me my user name is my e-mail address) Not sure why its a Google address...I guess they are affiliated with Blogger.

4 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

I've thought about having to add the funky word thing too. I don't get the whole spam thing. What's so fun with that, I wonder.

Your flowers in the last post are beautiful!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

I thought the funky word thing was automatic...does mine have it??

Love your flowers...they're gorgeous!!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Gorgeous flowers, I think I'm missing something with the whole funky word understanding. I hate that, though. Your flowers are beautiful.

Almond-Rubio Family said...

I wonder if my blog requires the funky word thing???? Good question!