Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Its Steamboat Next Year



Hard to believe, but the ski club has to choose a destination for our winter trips this far in advance to secure lodging and group air. We have selected to go to Steamboat next February. This was my first destination with this group back in 2001....time flies! We had some blue sky days, fresh powder, beatiful Aspen groves and a great town to mill about at night. But I don't want to wish my life away....there is still plenty of Summer, and my favorite season Fall to enjoy.

4 comments:

Karen Newman Fridy said...

I can't imagine what the slopes look like if it takes a lift like that to get you to the top! <:-O

A fun trip to look forward to!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I can't wait! :)

Salem Stitcher said...

Remind me sometime to tell you the story about falling at Snowshoe and creking my tail bone. I never even got near a ski slope that weekend. I envy your snowbunny bravery!

Chelle-Belle said...

I saw that your group is coming to Steamboat. Well, I work for the Steamboat Ski Area and I'm curious to see what your dates are and how many of you there will be. Mary Beth in our Group Sales office takes care of groups like yours and would be glad to help you out!Give her a call at 970-871-5422 or email her at mmagalis@steamboat.com to get more info.