Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What I can do in 30 minutes at Lunch


With it getting dark so early, its tough to get the yard work done. So yesterday I decided to see if I could get the leaves off the new grass in the back yard. Thirty minutes later...not too bad. We had a lot of rain and wind on Saturday that expedited their fall this year. But looking up there are still a lot that will come down over the next few weeks. The leaf blower was something I had never laid eyes on before growing up in the panhandle of Texas, but what a great invention!

4 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Our yard looks your before picture. That is what we will do this week-end if it doesn't rain.

Almond-Rubio Family said...

I bet your lunch was more than 1 hour :o) Just kidding!!!! You are THE MOST efficient person I know!!!!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Isn't leaf blowing fun? As long as the wind cooperates anyway...

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Way to go!!