Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a nice Thanksgiving, my two sisters and their families along with Go Postal,his Dad, Whole Wheat and Dairy Queen shared a meal Thursday evening at my home. The only potential issue with the meal was a little too many green bean ends were put down the garbage disposal at once (OK but this is the same brave sister that fished out the dead squirrel for me, so she is forgiven). Handy brother in law had the trap off and cleaned out pretty fast, so dinner was back on track.



My oldest nephew has decided his radio name should be Marshmallow because he doesn't really like it when he's called that, so it will get his attention when he hears it over the radio. So, Marshmallow and I took Georgia on a hike Sunday around Pilot Mt. I was ready to get outside after a day of cooking and 6 hours of powershopping with my sisters starting at 6am. His sister and I were ready to turn in early (in our matching skiing bunny flannel pj's....wonder what Mrs Goodneedle's hubby would think of these)

























We took all four kids roller skating to end the weekend....even Little Man can get around the rink now. I guess it would be good off season training for Go Postal and I if we did it often. My body mechanics don't work the exact way they used to when I could fly around the rink!


2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

...and a grand time was had by all... and, for the record, Mr. Goodneedle likes pj's that match! (it's the hodgepodge of UNmatching, threadbare, items that I sleep in that he hates!)

Carrie P. said...

Looks like you a had a great Thanksgiving holiday.